Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week 225: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

  Sherrie had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #225 and here is her selection:

I love Jessica's SOFT alpaca and her clever use of Q-tips to create the texture. Her sweet alpaca takes center stage on her green card base with lots of "white" space to keep her card CAS.
Congratulations, Jessica!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #226!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Deirdre for choosing my card as a HM. I am in very talented company. Jessica's card is awesome and cracking me up. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, everyone! Well done!! So many soft pretties this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking me as the winner! And thanks for all the amazing challenges, this is one of my favorite challenge blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as an HM. Love all the cards featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card as an Honorable Mention Melissa, I'm in the best company, this was a fun challenge.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to Tracey for choosing my card. And congrats to my fellow shout outs, gorgeous CAS creations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out, Jen. LOVE the coloring on that llama - looks so soft! Congrats Jessica!

    ReplyDelete