Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week 197: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

  Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #197 and here is her selection:
Coni's sad bird, with his puddle of tears, broke, and then stole, my heart.

Congratulations, Coni! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #198!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to all!! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such wonderful, creative cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Jacquie :)! Congrats to Coni and all HMs! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Joyce and the HMs - love all the different ideas. Thanks for picking my card Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!! Thank you Jen for choosing my card, I'm telling you, this was a fun challenge that really was open to a lot of different interpretations and designs.
    Congratulations to the Conni for being chosen the winner and to the other fabulous Honorable Mentions, I'm thrilled to be in your company.
    I had fun making my card, I can't wait for Halloween, this one is for my 16 year old grandson.
    What's next??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumping over the moon, as I type this. Thank so very much for this honor. I see by the array of beautiful cards...there was stiff competition. Congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Coni's card, so sweet. Thanks for the vote Ardyth, and congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card from Coni yaay congrats on being winner the lovely Create a Smile stamp...I have some of their stamps and they are cutee
    and many thanks Deidre to choose my card yaay so happy being here again
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thrilled to bits to get an HM Hazel - thank you so much! Congrats to everyone - Coni, your card is so clever. A well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for choosing my cards, Kymona!

    ReplyDelete